INTER-CEPT runs an extensive range of training courses for relief and development workers of all disciplines. The courses are widely recognized by humanitarian aid agencies. Courses provide a wider perspective of complex world of humanitarian relief, preparedness and development. It helps in enhancing competencies, skills and perspective building, resulting in increased effectiveness & efficiency in emergency response.
1. Community Based Disaster Risk Management (CBDRM
2. Emergency Management Certificate
3. Health Education and Training of Refugee Health workers.
4. Monitoring and Evaluation in Emergency Operations
5. Environmental Health Management after Natural Disasters.
6. Emergency Health Management
7. Refugee Camp Planning and Management
8. Planning an Emergency Response
9. Flood Management
10. Disaster Operations Management.
11. Managing people and projects
12. Humanitarian Logistics
13. Planning & Managing Humanitarian Response (PMHR):
14. Logistics and Transport
For more information, please call-over at the INTER-CEPT (International Centre For Emergency Preparedness Training, Off Mombasa Road,1km from Daystar University) Monday through Saturdays between 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Kindly note that the INTER-CEPT offices are closed on Sundays)